Here are a couple of adverts issued by the Ministry of Labour and National Service in conjunction with the NCB (National Coal Board). These formed part of a recruitment drive for Argyll Colliery, Machrihanish. They were published in the Campbeltown Courier on 16th Feb 1950 and on 16th March 1950. The orginals can be viewed in Campbeltown Library, The Aqualibrium, KInloch Road, Campbeltown.
Many thanks to the staff at Campbeltown Library.